Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kidnap Capital World Tour Countdown Day One
Learning to Pack Light

Our group has a gala meet and greet dinner tomorrow at the Palo Alto Four Seasons Hotel and even though I live in Palo Alto, I'm staying at the hotel to bond with my fellow travelers!  Then we take off the following day.  I'm trying to figure out what to do with my backpack and my thing you put around your waist.  Maybe I can "leave them" in the hotel and then I won't have to use them.  I found a brand new pair of Giuseppe Zanotti lavender Swarovski crystal sandals at a consignment shop in Menlo Park for half off.  That's better than a backpack, right? My vitamins and sun screen take up a lot of space, too.  I'm also planning to do some reading--War and Peace (just joking).  Are we currently at war with anyone?  They are so busy in DC dancing and listening to Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga that maybe they are distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment